January 31, 2011

Slap-Yo-Mama!!

OMG! Ya'll dinner was so good tonight it made you wanna Slap-Yo-Mama! It doesn't really have a name...so I named it "Pan Stewed Chicken" clever right? Since she stewed the chicken in a deep pan instead of a pot. My mama had some chicken already seasoned and she didn't know what she wanted to do to it exactly, so she stewed it. But she didn't want to make a GIANT pot of stewed chicken and have leftovers because she has other plans for dinner the rest of the week. I kinda contributed...She did the chicken and rice, and I made the green beans! Hey! Don't judge, its something! I am a good cook, but I usually only cook like once a week, or when my parents go out of town and I have to survive! I'll cook alot more and share my southern, country, recipe-less recipes with ya'll when I have my own place where I can cook how I want and be F R E E!! L0l.

I would put up the pictures and my rendition of a recipe, but I can't find my camera cord. It's either in my closet or out in the trunk. Which I refuse to look through tonight, so tomorrow I'll post the picture and the "recipe" I say recipe that way because in my household, unless its a desert like cake, cookies, or a cupcakes, we don't follow recipes. But if its food-food, we do a dash of this, a pinch of that, a spoonful of this...not a teaspoon or tablespoon, but a spoonful. So tomorrow, I'll put up the pictures and the recipe and I hope ya'll enjoy!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment