February 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge!! (Day-29)-(3 Wishes)

hmmm...If I had 3 wishes, I would wish for a BRAND new car, a whole new wardrobe(shoes & purses included) genie's try to slight ya! And my final wish would be 3 more wishes! Duh! I'd never run out! I'd have a Fair God Genie..or however I'd get my wishes!


(p.s.)-I'm still looking for my camera cord...I refuse to buy another one, because I know its around here somewhere!! :)

Also, Im very disappointed I didn't win Jenn's 700 follower giveaway...I actually really wanted that stuff! But hey, i'll continue to follow, and maybe next time! But congratulations to the winner!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Tiffani I wanted to pass this award on to you. I hope you keep blogging cause I like all your posts. I got the Stylish Blogger Award and I am passing it on to you. Check out my blog www.ninisays.com to grab your award and view the details! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete