January 28, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge!! (Day-17)-(Something I'm looking forward to)

I'm looking forward to finishing college and becoming a middle school teacher! Plain and simple...just like that, its what I'm looking forward to the most! I'm not really a go to school, listen to teachers and principals with the silly rules type of person, like what they had at my school..like. No cell phones, no hats of any kind(what about a bad hair day???), pay $25 just to park on your silly little campus! And we can't even leave...at least we weren't supposed too! :) I just didn't like going from class to class and listening to boring teachers and copying notes, taking quizzes and tests, and I had..the least school spirit...EVER! I just wasn't a fan of all those crazy personalities and bi-polar teachers! And school lunch...yuckkk!! For some reason, I just hated school. But I have a feeling I will mature over the course of college and be a little more patient and tolerant. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment