January 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge!!

Soo... Im gonna put a pause on the whole Sponge Bob collection sale, and blog construction and hopefully i won't have to do anymore blog adjustments... But i've seen alot of other blogs where people always do the 30-Day Blog Challenge !! Sounds like fun...RIGHT! Better chance for everyone to get to know me. Possibly more followers...hummm! And these are the Daily Challenges:

Day 1: Introduction, Recent Picture, 15 interesting Facts!!
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name..
Day 3: Your 1st love!
Day 4: Your Parents!
Day 5: Your Siblings!
Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy :)
Day 7: Favorite Movies. 8)
Day 8: A place you've traveled to!!
Day 9: A picture of your friends!
Day 10: Something you're afraid of :(
Day 11: Favorite t.v shows!
Day 12: Whaat you believe?
Day 13: Goals !!!
Day 14: A picture you love!
Day 15: Bible Verse..
Day 16: Dream house!!
Day 17: Something you're looking forward too..
Day 18: Something you regret :(
Day 19: Something you miss.
Day 20: Nicknames??
Day 21: Picture of Yourself! :)
Day 22: Favorite City :)
Day 23: Favorite Vacation!
Day 24: Something you've learned??
Day 25: Put iTunes on shuffle...1st 10 songs!
Day 26: Picture of your family
Day 27: Pets.
Day 28: Something that stresses you out!

Day 29: 3 Wishes!
Day 30: a picture!
I have faith that i'm gonna finish it! And since im startin it on January 3, 2011 and I should be finished with the 30-Day Blog Challenge on... February 2, 2011. Welp...


Day 1: Intro, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts!
Im Tiffani. I live in the historical Charleston, South Carolina! I love going downtown because i have a soft spot for history at its finest, and Charleston is filled with history. Im 18 years old. I live with my parents. I attend a local college and im majoring in Office System Technology, working in a medical, dental or law office...easy...Right??? I sure hope so. I have a slight scary obsession with purses. I am a bit of a procrastinator. And i can't think of anything else without giving away my 15 interesting facts...



notice the spongebob in the background... :)
  

Interesting Facts:
1. When i was in about 2nd or 3rd grade i changed the spelling of my name from Tiffany to Tiffani!! :)
2. As some can probably tell im a bit nocturnal! I do everything late at night..idk why!
3. My absolute favorite color is YELLOW i just love it!
4. I got my first job when i was 15 and have had 5 since then, im now on my 6th and i like it and i've been at Old Navy since Oct. I think I'm gonna be there a while! I hope at least.
5. I have 4 nieces and 1 nephew!
6. My lucky number is 13!! And the reson why is because when i was in elementary school we would get in alphabethical order and be assigned a number for the rest of the year going in numerical/alphabetical for things like role call, getting report cards, class moniter stuff like that and my last name is Palmer...and in a class of about 18-20, in grades 3-7 i was alwayss 13! So then it just became my LUCKY #!
7. When i was little i wanted to be a pediatrician...but then i watched medical shows and if babies are born with medical problem they have to give them shots, and make them cry and it was hard to watch. So, lets say that dream went wayyy out the window!
8. I am the youngest of four girls!
9. I will eat fish, but i HATE any other type of seafood. Shrimp, crab, scallops all of that. And people think im wierd...
10. I love to eat a pint of Birthday Cake ice cream and cheetos puffs...together and watch comedy movies from the 90s with my best friend! And don't judge me it really is a good combonation! Haha!
11. I love to take naps in tight, comfy spaces, such as almost under my bed, under my coffe table or in the corner of my bed on the wall... L0l.
12. I have what some may call road rage...I speed, sometimes cut people off, i have ACCIDENTLY ran a few red lights, and turn corners very sharply and my parking SUCKS! I really don't know how i got my license, but i did! :)
13. In highschool, I slept in just about every class and still managed to pass...I guess its true you do retain more information while asleep.
14. I was thisclose to being nominated Friendliest as a senior superlative, but i was out sick for 2 days when evrybody was "campaining" and voting! :(
15. I hate UNAUTHENTIC italian food!! But i love Chinese, Greek, Jamaican, Italian, Soul, Japanese, Mexican, Indian, and African food! Im very diverse! l0l.

No comments:

Post a Comment