February 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Late Edition 2/16/2011



ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I'm loving absolutely nothing! I feel HORRIBLE! I actually missed class today, and who knows about work tomorrow...I had mind-blowing cramps! Every cuss word known to man went throw my mind. I stayed home and sulked in agonizing pain! Medicine nothing helped! Maybe i'll love something next week. I've just never experienced cramps this bad in all my days, or (excuse my french & scroll away squemish folks) clotting this severe, or "changing" that many times in one day! FML!


Sorry if this was a Debbie Downer moment or a Nasty Nancy moment, but I had to vent somehow and all of my followers are females so you can relate kinda anyways!

maybe tomorrow will be better

-Not So Happy Tiffani :(

p.s. I will be doing a "Whats in my Purse?" sometime this week



No comments:

Post a Comment