February 3, 2011

I'm Bursting With Excitement!!!

So...as I layed across my bed checking my e-mail, crusading through blogs, and signing up for free samples and eating a Michelina Lean Gourmet Meal: 5 Cheese Lasagna...Yum! I came across this little thing-majigger...



Nini nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award, and I am immensely grateful! Even with only a few followers, I guess somebody likes what I have to say! :) If you don't follow Nini already, you most definitely should! And for this I would like to tell her Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!" I'd also like to thank my mama! And most importantly GOD! And I'd also like to thank the makers of my laptop... HP! And last but most definitely not least...My brain, heart, and background for giving me ideas on what to blog about...

Well, now I got the acceptance speech out of the way, I must "pay it forward"
I must do 4 things when I receive this award...



2. Thank & link back to the person who awarded me this award {check.}

2. Share 7 things about myself...

1. I am addicted to purses...ADDICTED!

2. I love to sleep under my coffee table.

3. I'm working on building an extensive DVD collection of movies from the 80s and 90s, and early 2000s(The Breakfast Club, Waiting to Exhale, Friday) everything, well over 100 movies!

4. I HATE being hot, I hate the summer, especially in SC when its like 105 degrees! And to think I was born in the middle of summer!

5. I HATE chocolate, but I love caramel!

6. I ALWAYS wear mix-matched socks!

7. I've always wanted to be some sort of spy and work for the government, like Angelina in Salt!

3. Toss this award on to 15 OTHER bloggers!

1. Lyndsey : It's A Love Story, Baby Just Say Yes
2. Kathryn : Spouse Plus House
3. Katelyn : Just The 2 Of Us
4. Samantha : And Baby Makes 3!
5. Haley : Carolina Belle
7. Erin : Amateur Hour in NC
8. Amy : Living in our Love Story
10. Chelsea : Hello Miss Chelsea
11. Frankie : Cheerful Carolina
14. Sarah : Newlywed and Decorating
15. Dana : Storytelling with a Future Mrs.



p.s. I feel asleep on this, and woke up in the middle of the night and decided to resume!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award darlin! I secretly want to work for the FBI or something too! I just think it'd be fun to be "in the know" on so many things that the general public never even finds out about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great job for the reward :) thats so wonderful! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you for the wonderful award! my FIRST ONE! Love you're facts, I often wear mismatched color socks and my coworkers pick on me! I just don't care. Sometimes I do it on purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! You're sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for my award!! You are too kind :) It's my first one ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! You're very welcome ladies, you all deserve it! @Miss Chelsea, i know it would be so much fun! @Frankie, i wear mismatched socks on purpose all the time when i wear long pants only of course! I hate searching for matching socks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I'm posting about this next week! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete