August 9, 2013

I'm Mentally Preparing Myself...

Hey y'all, I'll already getting my state of mind and palette ready for one of my favorite Charleston events. The Southern Living TASTE OF CHARLESTON!
 
 
The event is being held between September 27-29, 2013. Its usually held in October when the weather is a little less... scorching, but I can deal. I've only attended the "Main Event" at Boone Hall where I can purchase tickets and taste samples of everything from some of Charleston's BEST restaurants. I'm especially excited this time because I can finally WINE TASTE!!! *grabs personalized wine glass*
 
Who else is going to be there? Does your city have a "Taste of...?" What food events are y'all most looking forward too? Let me know, I'm nosey!
 
Peace & Love
-Tiffani


No comments:

Post a Comment