July 21, 2013

Suggestions?

Hello all. *insert creepy wave* 
Lets just cut to the chase, I've been M.I.A... Yes! But have I done ANYTHING with my life in almost 2 months since I quite my job in May thats bloggable (I know it's not a word, no shame)? No! Did y'all know that quitting your job without a backup plan eventually leads to depleted funds? I know, crazy stuff huh?! It's hard to do things with no money, but I've reentered  the world of the employed once again and I shall be returning to doing fun things. On my list of fun things coming up is my family reunion in about 2 weeks. My young (21-30) cousins that don't live in Charleston or haven't been here in a while, I really want to show them a good time. What are some good restaurants and hotspots in this here city of Charleston? I know there is a hookah bar which could be quite fun, and I know about the "famous restaurants" ex. Hymans seafood. But I want to take them somewhere a little more authentic, more rustic, and more affordable. Kinda like a hole-in-the-wall type joint. But not creepy. Any suggestions my beautiful people. Let me know. I love ya! 

Peace & Love
-Tiffani 

No comments:

Post a Comment