May 9, 2013

Snackage!

Well, I've been trying to be a lot more healthy. Mostly with working out and actually eating more than once per day. I eat relatively healthy, but my problem is snacking. My snack habits aren't all that healthy. But recently a bright idea popped into my WONDERFUL mind. To make my own good trial mix! :) Here is what it looked like in all it's mixxy glory. 


It contains:
a little over half a bag of fat free butter popcorn
1/2 cup of any peanuts/cashews/almonds or nuts of your choice. 
1/2 cup of raisins, or any craisins or dried fruit.
1 box of Reese's pieces candies or M&Ms. (In that humongous $1 Walmart bin) 

And there you have in your own trail mix. I suggest keeping it in a bowl of some sort versus a ziploc bag because all the nuts, raisins and candies will fall to the  bottom leaving you with more popcorn than anything. So just leave the popcorn at the bottom of the bowl and sprinkle everything on top and give it an extremely light toss. Hope y'all enjoyed and happy snacking! :) 

Disclaimer: this snacky snack is NOT meant to be eaten over the course of one night like I did my first batch, oops, but to eaten over about a week... But do whatever makes your little hearts happy!


Peace & Love 
- Tiffani

No comments:

Post a Comment