October 9, 2012

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like.... FALL!

Today in Charleston feels absolutely AMAZIN' I busted out the suede riding boots, a cozy knitted beanie, and a nice little scarf! I felt cozy and festive. Even though it was pretty much all black. Oh well, y'all don't mind do you? Of course not. My weather app said it was supposed to rain, but luckily it didn't. I hope the weather continues to stay this unbelievably GORGEOUS! Not so hot, and not to cold, but just right! For my fellow charlestonians out there... Are y'all ready for the fair?? Rides, turkey legs, funnel cakes. Oh my! Obviously I'm a tad excited, ok. Extremely excited!! Shocker!(sarcasm) Are you guys enjoying the weather wherever you are? Is there anything fun your looking forward to this fall? Let me know just because I'm nosey like that. Haha! :)

Love you guys!

Peace & Love
-Tiffani

No comments:

Post a Comment