October 14, 2012

A little small talk...

Hey y'all! So who loves breakfast? Duh... Everybody. And what's better than waking up to a hot, fresh and delicious breakfast in the morning? Almost nothin, EXCEPT breakfast at night. My friend and I are about to go bum it out at ihop. Because who doesn't like wearing sweats, a messy bun, and uggs while hanging at your neighborhood ihop with your favorite girlfriend? EXACTLY! I can taste the pancakes, hash browns and eggs already! YUM! It's something oh so comforting about breakfast at night,the scenery for one thing, I love to people watch. And the good ole' girl talk. All of which is so much better at ihop, or Waffle House depending on your wallet(that's where I usually go since I'm usually broke). I do my best thinking over breakfast, it's probably the eggs. Welp... Just wanted to drop ya a few lines!

Peace & Love
-Tiffani

No comments:

Post a Comment