November 30, 2011

Hello There....Again!

Hey y'all...I'm back...AGAIN! I'm now writing from Fayetteville, NC. I recently moved from Charleston to Fayetteville with my sister for college, and just a change of scenery. I still get a little homesick, I have to force myself not to cry. I really miss my mom...ALOT! I don't know anyone here on age with me, so making friends is going to be a challenge. But, I think I'm ready for it. Hopefully, my writers block, brain farts, and pure laziness will subside with my new location and I'll be posting much more often. Especially with all this boredom, I'm sure I'll post quite often in my plentiful spare time! :) I've missed you all, I need to check on more blogs, be nosy and find out whats going on in your lives. This is going to be a hard Christmas without my mommy being here all the time. I really just miss having a social life, I have no friends here, but my friends back home are anxious to take the 2 hour road trip up here to visit me. Can't wait! This short time has been nice just giving you guys a small update, I SHALL return.

p.s. I'm really glad its cold out now, as everyone knows i HATE the summer! :)

p.p.s. Don't judge me! Haha!

Peace & Love
-Tiffani!


No comments:

Post a Comment