May 31, 2011

Summer Beauty Essentials!

Since I haven't blogged in awhile before yesterdays post, I decided to keep this bloggy ball rollin! So I decided to show you guys all my AFFORDABLE "summer beauty essentials!"

Summer Beauty Essentials!
1. Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer-$6
(I use this everyday after my shower, its good quality and gets the job done affordably.)

2. Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder in Soft Sable-$5
(Its way to hot to wear a heavy liquid foundation, so a light coat of this powder with my brush gets the job done on these hot SC days.)

3. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm-$3
(Everybody should have this, its natural, moisturizing, protects against the sun and smells good!)

4. Essie Nail Polish in Peach Daiquiri-$8
(Very pretty spring and summer color, will definitely wear this all summer long.)

5. Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Balm in Copacabana-$15
(This is the best lip balm/gloss ever! Its in a little jar thing, and has the perfect amount of color for summer, and the lid has a little mirror. You can order it here from sephora!)

6. Maybelline Colossal Waterproff Mascara-$6
(Just a great on-the-go waterproof mascara for the pool or beach just a good mascara!)

7. Vera Wang Princess Perfume-$70
(Not super cheap but still one of the best summer fragrances around and well worth the money. I've gone through about 3 bottles in the past couple of years and I can't wait to get my 4th bottle for my birthday!)

8. E.L.F Essentials Brightening Eye Color in Butternut-$1
(Almost all E.L.F product are between $1-$6 the sets and palettes are more of course, but its still a great deal. A good product for only a dollar! And the Butternut quad has pretty golds, and beiges and are very pretty for summer but not too much! You can find it here.)


1 comment:

  1. I have heard a lot of good things about that mascara--- I think I need to try it out!! thanks for following my blog!!

    ReplyDelete